Aleva® Proven Performance
Aleva is an Australian company dedicated to providing Technically Advanced, High Quality, Affordable, Environmentally Sustainable Products for incontinence and kid's bedwetting.
Aleva® Caretex® Washable Linen and Underwear
Aleva's washable, skin-friendly textile products are sourced from a leading European manufacturer utilising advanced textile technologies and exacting standards to deliver high performing:
- Bed Pads, Chair Pads & Draw-Sheets
- Mattress, Pillow & Quilt Protectors
- Hospital-quality wipe-down Mattress & Pillow Encasements
- Underwear for men, women & children
The health and well being of our customers is uppermost in our minds. All of our washable incontinence products are manufactured under the strict Oeko-Tex ® 100 Standard. This global ecological standard ensures no harmful chemicals are used during product manufacture, making them safe next to the skin. They are phthalate and PVC-free. Our washable cotton underwear range is treated with Sanitized®Silver to reduce the formation of bacteria and allergens.
Medline® Skin Health Solutions - Individualised care for individual needs
Medline® is a global leader in healthcare products. Choose from:
- Disposable personal protective products including Bladder Control Pads, Booster Pads, Liners, Pull-Up Pants (including a Youth range) and Briefs
- Drypads, Underpads & Skin Fold Sheets
- Total Body Cleansing Cloths
- Cleansers, Moisturises and Barrier Creams
- Flushable Wipes
- Advanced Wound Care Products
Malem® Enuresis Alarms
Highly respected Malem® bedwetting alarms are clinically proven to cure bedwetting. The range includes:
- Multiple Wearable Models
- a Wireless Model
- a Bed-Side Model
Malem® Reminder watches for day-time wetting are also available, together with the Queens Square Bladder Stimulator.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Patient Care
PPE products include:
- Isolation Gowns
- Face Masks
Patient Care products include:
- Heel Protectors
- One-Way Postural Chair Pads
- Adult Bibs
Aleva caters for the needs of Aged Care - Consumer Directed Care (CDC) and is a Registered Provider (#40500006497) for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Australia-wide.